Friday, October 05, 2007

Something I've been wondering

During these 4 yrs of studies there are modules on interpersonal skills presentation skills, resume writings blah blah blah... mainly effective communications, technical communications, professional communications.

I seriously wondered why all the lau zha bors that taught me call themselves MISS........ Maybe it's a good thing to remain single.
I dun mind to remain single provided I am rich, filthy rich....
I can adopt a child n raise him or her up so that when i am old my money goes to somewhere... or have lots of pets, so i wont feel bored...... n when i am old and cannot move or whatever shit, i can employ nurse doctors whoever i need to tend to me......

Oh shit... sth is missing in my trend of thought~!~!~!

"WHERE IS THE LOVE?"

Ok, I guess I wont remain single.

Guess what's the no. 1 reason???????



















I no money lah......... need to guess one meh?????


2nd reason?????




















I scared I lonely. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



 

Powered by Blogger

">Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger