Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ok Here's a post after so long

Yes yes yes I noe. It's been long since I last posted a single alphabet.
Alot of u guys have been asking me to post.... thx for letting me I'm not forgotten..
Dun get me wrong, I din do on purpose not to post juz to have this feeling of importance that "hey got ppl ask me blog leh" haha
of cos everyone likes to feel important in some way or another and i noe i am impt in one way or another.

So wat am I suppose to blog??? been so long... nt that i haf nth to post, actually i ve too much to post if i realli wanna do it.

SO????

wait lah let me find a topic first lah.....



ok here goes


ever have this feeling of not feeling appreciated????
I mean u feel u ve done alot, u feel that u haf tried in ur own way to do ur best for ur grp or sth???

yet at the end of the day ur reward is someone coming up to u n says "hey I think U haf slacked, U realli shouldnt haf been so inactive, muz b proactive mah"

OR

"i think u are taking things for granted, I dunno why U r always lidat, wait for things to happen"


Well well well ppl are hard to please...... and there's a great tendancy for others to judge U esp when they're involved in it


this is my random thoughts, nth of such sort happened to me at least.




I'm yr 4 liao, final yr in university.... looking back, I've nth to look back....
Looking forward???? Worse, I dread what lies ahead.... Looking at present???? wellwellwell yr 4 sucks.......

does that mean i ve wasted my uni life????? hahaha
who are you to judge???

to my friends that I miss, do take care of urself......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



 

Powered by Blogger

">Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger