Sunday, March 04, 2007

Too many things to blog

I'll do a super random blog to conclude all the things I wanted to blog yet nv..... In super broken rojak english.
thx all my frens n relatives who sent me happybday sms, appreciate it alot.....
for ppl who thinks bday sms is nth much, let me tell u to me it means alot, at least it says i rem ur bday. though a simple gesture yet requires u to haf that someone in mind to send that sms... AND u only haf 24 hrs. YUP 24 hrs.... most of u do realise for me bday greetings shud b sent on bday, n not any other mother sons day.

alot of things happened.

u said u glad u found another anchor of ur life. u shud very well noe that this anchor has been left onshore for so long unused by u that it's rusty rite? *wink* of cos i noe u nv left ur presence n i always hold that special feeling in my heart

hows ur major decision???? i ve no fear that u 'll make a lousy one like i told u..... 7 years later pls come back to me n tell me "i'm glad i made this decision 7 yrs ago"

u say u wanna be pampered n not b yelled at.......
he felt he pampered u enuff.... not surprising....
I am sure he did (long ago or maybe in his own ways that u dun approve of)

u say u envy new r/s, fire so strong..... urs the fire like become warm only....
up to individual. sometimes pls see things at a wider angle........

alot of misunderstandings r not necessary n theres communication.
being able to hold one's temper helps.... be cool n heated arguments can b avoided
seeing the other party's view helps.
if he cant see it from her view, naturally quarrels occur n she cant see it from his view, of cos u'll feel neglected........

树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在.

rem the $1 story??????

rem crash n burn?

rem me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



 

Powered by Blogger

">Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger