Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dedicated to #dunmanians

Looks familiar? #dunmanians ??
Hw long was it that I was in it.....
Chatting saying "hi" meeting seniors juniors friends and who knows, maybe teachers????

those were the days.......

the craze was over, at least for me.....
but those were fond memories.... at least to me as a teenager.

I cant imagine going in #dunmanians chatting w ppl like 13 years old!? (or maybe #dunmanians dont exists anymore?) and yah, my nephew is 13 years old.......

Juz how many of us has forgotten hw we used to think? naively inoccently childishly.... well I dun like to admit it but " act maturely"

those were the days that we thought we are mature liao, we can take the roles of an adult..... who says we cant go into r/s who says we dun haf discipline who says I cant perform academically if I go out shopping, play or even using the net???? Why are the adults always so irritating........

maybe cos I am a uncle of alot of children right now.... I do feel that I am that irritating adult haha sad but true.

Bye #dunmanians. I know I cant nv be back at those days anymore.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



 

Powered by Blogger

">Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger