Friday, February 22, 2008

Today's My Birthday

25 years ago, a terror was born.
Though I see myself as a terror, I'm a gem to alot of people leh kekekeke *wink*
BHB?
Nah, I'm just proud of myself.
Here I'm standing proud and strong.

A heart felt thanks to all of you who remembered my birthday.
I appreciate it alot...

Aiyah not that hard to rem my bday rite? haha

I received countless greetings throughout the day, okok at least 30. 5 sms came while I was having quiz hee.

Like I always say, no use rattling on and on when no one's interested what U did last summer.

A quarter of a century gone.
so fast......
I wont advocate that birthdays are not impt for they indicate u r getting old.
they're impt for a simple fact that 25 years ago, my parents were more than delighted to bring me into this world.

Though my bday celebration seems to go wrong every now and then(it was my lunar bday last week) I'm still gg to spend it happily :)

I wanted to eat the bday noodles..........
I wanted to go fish & co. ................
I want to watch movie.....................

I wont say I'm a simple guy(most guys say that for God Knows What Reason) but I dun see my "wants" as anything too complicated..........

I can always do that other times right? hahaa
U shud know, somethings are to be done only on that day...
For eg, presents are best sent out on the actual day, bday greetings are best said on bday itself(though unless exceptions)
therefore, bday wants shud be done on bday itself.

Dun go away with the idea that I am unhappy hahaa
I'm gg home to celebrate my bday liao leh
got bday cake waiting for me at home muahaahaaa

Lastly,
祝我生日快乐.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



 

Powered by Blogger

">Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger