Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

I just feel like thanking ppl ard me, juz in case I run out of time.
My family of course come first.
all others not in any order at all.
And if I failed to mention you but common frens we all have, believe me, I realli missed you out. haha
My family ( alot of members sia)
pri sch frens(chi initials)
wc
wm
my
kn
cs
yw
yj
kk
ys
kl
ml
jx
ky
ys
i am sure i missed out quite alot

sec fren
rp
wy
xj
sj
xr
xm
my
en
za
xy
tt
ky
js
yl
yy
xh
yk
mx
jc
lf
zq
of cos i missed out those i hardly keep in contact

army
hmmm u guys noe who u r.
ppl who call me by the name rat.
a set of extraordinary exp for us all.

uni
hmmmm not much
haha
got lah of cos
pq
sj
yd
yl
zy
wt


oh god i missed out jc
why issit that my memories so faded?
cos we hardly meet up?
i have some problem rem who were in my class now.... other than those frm my sec sch.
i rem u xj
i rem u ft
i rem u sl

thank you people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



 

Powered by Blogger

">Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger