Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Toshiba Recruitment Talk

Will be situated in Japan.
They'll teach you japanese.
Take care of your visa application.
They'll pay for your travelling fees.
Enjoy the benefits just like all japanese employees

Sounds good?

Far from it.

Pay is ard S$2600

First thing first....

You are treated like all japanese (sounds ok right????) which means to say you are not treated like an expat~!!!!! meaning???? THEY LOOK DOWN ON US!!!! ALL FOREIGNERS~!
Ok Maybe I sound too extreme but u get the pt. They just dun wan to groom any foreigners.

Lodging.... you're to pay for your own lodging.... (even if u r staying in dorm provided by Toshiba.)

How much ?? minimum $400.

Travelling is limited only to taking trains ( on your working days of cos) sat sun can go zaeh sai liao cos you'll haf no $$$ to go anywhere

U r to pay ard 30% of your salary to taxes.... Go do your own calculation

Bond 3 years!!!!! WTF? i mean wat bond?? wat benefits did u give me in the first place?????

When asked abt managerial positions , hw many are foreigners, they evade the qns... to dunno wat lah......

I did my calculation, one would left with around S$900 every month, I wonder wat can one do with this amt.... cant even fly home.... kns......

I dunno wats the advantages of this recruitment talk......
seriously no idea.........
except for 1 fact......

If i love Japan so much I 'll go all out for it cos it'll be a fabulous deal cos....
1) I'm treated like a jap!!! (yah right)
2) I'll enjoy their pension!!!!
3) at age 60 b4 i retire, I would have gotten my Jap citizenship!!!!! ( yet I doubt i'm in any high post position that i should have been if i were to stay for so long)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



 

Powered by Blogger

">Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger