Saturday, August 09, 2008

The best compliment I ever received

I feel honored to receive such a comment esp when I know you love your bro alot.

"It's all my brother's and your fault that I have such a hard time finding a bf. My standards in finding a bf is simply too high"

LOL thanks hah. For equating me n ur bro tog as a benchmark for u to find a bf.

I admit I'm great, but not yet that great. Winky winkz
I admit I'm a gentleman, but not yet a true gentleman. winkz

so what am I????

A great ................. 伪君子. heeheee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

人生不如意事有十之八九...
你也知道家家有本难念的经,更何况人人.

I am just more than glad to know that you are still who you are. all the same, just a lil lost and scared. and that leads to almost everything that u choose to do.

you're great, in achieving ur status at ur age.
but not that great, in keeping your mind in a sane mode.
oh yes I am saying u r insane. muahahaha. u noe exactly what I mean even when I have such a poor choice of words. heee.

in ur lil organiser maybe it's time to put down ur spiritual wants, and set a date to it???? hahaa no lah ... so that u can look and read at it everyday.
one's spirit often outlive its physical self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



 

Powered by Blogger

">Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger